WHY BECOME A MEMBER?
Membership is open to occupational therapists, occupational therapy assistants, physiotherapists, physiotherapy assistants as well as students in these fields, registered with the HPCSA.
Non-voting membership shall be open to other professions and companies with an interest in hand therapy.
- Members are part of a national network of small groups of hand therapists.
- CPD accredited workshops and meetings.
- Information on the latest events and developments, nationally and internationally, through email messages.
- Strategic development of the discipline on national and international levels with the focus on developing hand therapy on our sub-continent.
- Access to secure members area on the SASHT website.